Already have a Username/Password for Women in Judaism: A Multidisciplinary Journal?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor). Previously published materials are also considered. However, it is the author’s responsibility to obtain the copyright permission from the appropriate publisher.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (Mac 2004; PC 2007), RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- All URL addresses in the text (e.g., http://pkp.sfu.ca) are activated and ready to click.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Citations for materials in the Humanities should follow the latest edition of The Chicago Manual of Style (or see a recent edition of Turabian, Kate L., A Manual for Writers of Term Papers, Theses and Dissertations. Chicago: University of Chicago Press). Citations for materials in the Social Sciences may follow the MLA Style of Citation. These are available on the Internet. See Karla’s Guide to Citation Style Guides. http://bailiwick.lib.uiowa.edu/journalism/cite.html See also Walker, Janice R. (with Todd Taylor), The Columbia Guide to Online Style, http://www2.gasou.edu/facstaff/jwalker/index2.html
- The text, if submitted to a peer-reviewed section (e.g., Articles), has had the authors' names removed. If an author is cited, "Author" and year are used in the bibliography and footnotes, instead of author's name, paper title, etc. The author's name has also been removed from the document's Properties, which in Microsoft Word is found in the File menu.
All rights reserved. The textual, graphic, audio and audiovisual material is protected by Canadian copyright law and international treaties. You may not copy, distribute, or use these materials except as necessary for your personal, non-commercial use. Any trademarks are the property of their respective owners. This document is provided for informational purposes only. The recipient assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this document, which may be copied and distributed subject to the following conditions: 1. All text must be copied without modification and all pages must be included; 2. This document may not be distributed for profit. It is intended for personal use only. Any commercial distribution requires the written approval of the publisher, Women in Judaism, Inc.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
© 1997-2014 Women in Judaism, Inc. ISSN 1209-9392
Women in Judaism, Inc. is a not-for-ptofit organization.
Women n Judaism, Inc.
8000 BATHURST ST., UNIT 1
PO BOX 30077
THORNHILL, ON L4J 0C6 CANADA
If you enjoy this journal, please consider donating